Mountain Biking

Today I will be talking about mountain biking which is also a sport.Mountain biking requires three things a mountain bike, a rocky trail and skill.I bet you are wondering why I said skill, well I staid skill because you will have to go up hills make sharp turn and go on thin trails plus there will be a ton of roots and rocks to make you fall off you bike.

Mountain biking is a Style of biking and a part of the style is the bike you ride. That is why you need to get a mountain bike to go on these trails, but you don’t need one just it helps you stay on your bike.Mountain bikes have gears pedals and very thick tires.But that is not all they also have springs in the front so that you can keep your balance.Here is a mountain bike photo.

Just to let you know mountain bike can be up to one thousand dollars😲.Mountain bikes come in many different sizes they also can allow you to go up bumps to. But mountain bike sizes can go very small. Some mountain bikes five years olds can ride.I my self have a seven year old brother with his own mountain bike here is a photo.

As you can see he is cute but he also is a vicious little kid and his full name is James Reece Peery.

now that we are at the end of the blog I would like to know if you liked this post.